5.11.08

OBAMA IS MY PRESIDENT!


tonight's the night.
the night where history is revolutionized.
BARACK OBAMA IS NOW THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ON THIS: November 5, 2008.
... an uncertain journey leading to an even more uncertain outcome.
BUT WE DID IT!
holy shit. it like still hasn't sunk in yet.
all my qualms about becoming a citizen has been thrown out the window, i want to call obama MY president.
I haven't felt this way since November 5, 2000 when i believed Algore was going to be president, and i was excited about my move to America.

I wanted to immortalize my feelings at this very moment, but i don't know what to say, or how to say it. I'm beyond belief happy?
I've been with him for 2 years, following his campaign. volunteering, trying to do my part to make him president without the ability to vote.

... i guess i can describe how i felt when i saw that he won, if i can even describe the feeling...
I saw the picture projected on CNN and my heart exploded, i screamed. i smiled, i lost my breath, i hugged everyone around me, i was speechless...the only sound to leave my mouth were squeals of excitement.
all these moments from the past 2 years passed through my mind, accompanied by thoughts of the future...

anticipated reactions., described perfectly in this moment.

i am so sick of all this continued anti-obama slander, no he isn't a terrorist, no he is not "shady", he is an american who loves this country as much as the next person.

...he is America's president!

i feel.... euphoria

I am so happy.

No comments: