22.3.09

masterfade

The narrative of my life for the past few weeks have been tough, it has this awful reoccurring theme...
death.
death of all kinds...

mysterious, expected, sudden, and swaying on the line between life and death.

is this a message? do i need to wake up and carpe diem?

Death has always been a tough topic for me, the thought that the beautiful soul of any person could be gone within the blink of an eye pains me beyond reason.
it's cruel, and unjust but i guess "that's life..."

Today was the day i had to do the hardest thing i have ever had to do, and it was for the best, i think. I know that it was the right thing to do, but i feel like it was the wrong thing to do and i feel that way solely for selfish reasoning...

now the sun is coming up and i find myself unable to sleep, scared to face the surprises the next day will bring.

R.I.P
R.I.P
R.I.P
please don't become a R.I.P...

No comments: