8.7.08

point.set.mark 135 days till harrypotter.

life is going weird.
but i'm happy.
forever listening to happy music.
and
smiling.

I AM KICKING ASS AT SCHOOL TOO!

i am planning on taking a philosophy class.

and i decided i want to work in a museum, as my future. career...i guess.

I also saw the movie hancock TWICE this weekend, like whoa. i personally funded the movie.
i initially wanted to go cause i swoon when i see jason bateman AND will smith.
and my mom wanted to go cause it looked funny.
and me and clifford went spontaneously, that was a blast.
it was decently humored. i of course laughed at the things that WEREN't supposed to be funny.
so there were several occasions where i would be the only person in the theater laughing, but what else is new?

i hope something exciting happens soon, i'm getting slightly bored down here in the south.

1 comment:

Wilhelmina Hernández said...

Hahaha Hancock.....

I mess chu.