10.7.08

what is this, are you some kind of hypnotist?

waving your powers around...

I skipped class today, mainly because i spent all night listening to music, instead of reading for my quiz.


GUESS WHO'S STUPID?!
yup, that's right. me.


I never want to forget the night I found out the CD i had fallen in love with, the cd of my summer. was not actually the cd i thought it was at all.
IN fact my gullibility has increased at such an alarming rate that this "April Fools" joke kept me fooled all the way till last night.
YUP.
and i talked this cd off ALOT.
i am so ridiculous.
I'm kind of embarrassed actually, so i probably won't say what band, but all i know is i LOVE this band that i have been listening to for the past few months. and i can't seem to find their music, ANYWHERE.

HAHA, oh memories.
i'm going to look back at this in a couple years and just die...

3 comments:

Wilhelmina Hernández said...

HEY EVERYONE THE BAND IS DEATHCAB FOR CUTIE.

kalyah alaina f. said...

HEY, EVERYONE NEEDS A FRIEND LIKE WILLA!

Anonymous said...

NICE new layout!