28.5.08

the start of something weird.


Well, hellooooooo there readers. 

most likely friends of moi.
i guess my first entry should be some sort of introduction, so.. 
i'm kalyah alaina ford.
a born canadian,  who moved to georgia (unfortunately).

i sing, a lot.

i am a 2nd year college student, i went to Michigan state, talk about a bitchin' time.
made irreplaceable friends there, protested, created, performed, slept, and MORE. 
 
man oh man, one of the first things i did upon my return to the rotten peach state was see radiohead. a truly life changing experience.. the singular smell in the air was that of cannabis and all around i saw people's mind's being blown, and their bodies being set free, bliss.. 
next big thing i did was plan one of my friends birthday parties, theme "whirled peace" that was a crazy hype time.

since then i have done... well, nothing.

except plan plan plan.   leave msu.. come to georgia, go to a mediocre school, transfer to a "good school", study business, then go to grad school to study more business, yea not my plan at ALL

i say fuck that. why should I do what my father says i should do, is he ME? no. I am ME. he is him, unimportant, and non influential in my life. uhmm, except he pays for everything, and is my popsicle... 

wellllll, my dream is.. i don't really know, i love archaeology and egypt, yet i love music and performing, i also love drawing and graphics, politics. advertising? fashion? archaeologist? broadcast journalist? how does one choose ONE thing to do with their life? i am finding it impossible. 

 i am listening to Beirut. and i realized my entire entry and life is a smorsgabord, which to me means it is nonsensical and random, like his songs usually are.
oh wells. oh yea
I LOVE OBAMA. and bobby kennedy,  i wish i could vote...
meh's. 
i use way toooooo many comma's.
i text more then i call.
i like clutter, and it is by no means organized.
i'm ridiculous, and loud.
elton john makes me smile.
i love the 1950's and 60's fashion and music.
Frank Sinatra is my ideal man.
oh, fyi.
i go to bed at like 4-5 everynight or rather morn, haaha, sooooo sick.

peacelove.


3 comments:

H. said...

I loved reading your blog! Frank Sinatra was a very sexy man!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

I agree with Harry, Frank Sinatra makes me impossibly happy and the fact that you saw Radiohead live is an almost inconceivable thought, their music is such that they don't even seem real at times and Beirut are great...and and. I'm going to stop rambling, but a lovely blog, refreshing.