23.8.08

the clouds look as though they want to devour the earth.

i am backkk in michigan! whoot.
yay for cold weather, frienelies, interesting classes...
OOPS, did i just say cold weather? wow, NOT.
i walk outside, and by the time i get to my destination i am dripping sweat, not cute.
i mean i guessss it should have been expected, but whatevs.
ANYWHO. i have been a lot happier since i've been back. seeing some of my friends here have made me feel loved again, and important.
i knowww that sounds really depressing, and i'm not saying I don't appreciate any of my friends in georgia. it's just different now...

That's my favorite poster corner.

Today was beautiful, i walked to my favorite part of campus. Where there is this pathway along the river with trees on either side and a crazy garden. i sat on a bench and read. it was great.

michigan is great.

my room, MMM soooo sooo cool.

1 comment:

Wilhelmina Hernández said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT OBEY POSTER!? I HAVE WANTED THAT SHIRT FOR AGES!