9.6.08

hello, i love you.

SUMMER SCHOOL 08, YEAAA!
totally an unnecessary evil that is now taking over every spare minute of my "summer".

The night before any sort of big event, whether i am starting a new semester of school, a big date (oooo lala), a trip. i find it IMPOSSIBLE TO SLEEP.
oh yea, i came to this conclusion that sleep is my foe.
so i went to bed around 1 and woke up around 2:30. SHIT i was wideeee awake.
so me, obviously getting tired of tossing and turning, decides to get up. i read a little, watched a couple of video's reformatted the coding on my myspace, listened to some, DevotchKa. then got up around 6 to start getting ready for my first class.
at bloody 8! in the morning.
i go to this class and my professor is giving me 30 billion reasons to drop it.
LITERALly, he talks about how since it is half the time you must devote 24 hours a week instead of 12 hours to work. and how if you plan on missing more then 3 days, you will fail. stuff like that.
this was only my first class, i have 3 more.
OH
MY
GOD.
i fear for my health and sanity.
i think i might be dropping a couple classes.
i have french in about half-an-hour. which i am SOOO extremely excited about. francais, the language of my home land.
sitting in a saxby's coffee while this couple make love to eachother through their eyes. BLEHHHH
i guess this is a bad time to write in here, because not much has happened to me at all. got a REALLY gross yogurt parfait.
BLUEBERRies. that is all.

peacelove, for now.

1 comment:

LD said...

what it do.
I LOVE SAXBY'S. much bettah than starbucks and just a little bit cheaper :D

stay in school; don't do drugs.