18.6.08

mr. brightside is my jealous song.

Hahahaha this is actually a myspace bulletin, but i wanted to remember it. so i copied and pasted.

I have way too much on my mind, and yet at the same time WAY too much on my plate.

a math test tomorrow over 7 chapters i haven't begun to look at.

an econ and history test thursday, along with going on my stepper.

plus i got a horrible scare today. death is probably the one thing i dread most in the world, and is the one thing that makes me terribly and excessively sad, i once went to a funeral where i had to sing for a person i didn't even really know that well, and after the service, when i was supposed to sing, i couldn't . i was crying uncontrollably, i have never cried so much in my life. but anyways.

i was checking the house voicemail to see if msu got back to me about housing, uh that's a no, i'm still anticipating being the new bum of east lansing.

but my uncle is super sick, shit. i can't even concentrate. so i have decided to do this survey to keep my mind off of it, and help me procrastinate even more.


IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1.

Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2.

Put it on shuffle
3.

Press play
4.

For every question, type the song that's playing
5.

When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits:
"Happiness is a Warm Gun" the Beatles.

omg really? talk about sad

Waking Up:
"Kiss the Girl" Alan Menken (disney little mermaid)
UHHH?! well i do love disney, a little too much.


First Day At School:
"I won't say I'm in Love" Alan Menken (hercules)
I mean really? my movie is turning from this super sad beginning to this very animated body.


Childhood:
"Post Modern Girls" The Strokes and Regina Spektor.

THIS IS WHERE DISNEY WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROPRIATE.


Falling In Love:
"Romance for Violin and Orchestra No.
2" Beethoven
now this i can deal with, it's beautiful, and gives the allusion of falling, in love that is.
you know the feeling?

Fight Song:
"Different Names For the Same Thing" Death Cab for Cutie
uhhh. i don't know what this is suggesting, this game of chance i am playing so willingly.


Breaking Up:
"Brainy" The National
i have no commentary for this one. if you know the song it's kinda obvious that it's perf. haha.


Prom:
"Three Peaches" Neutral Milk Hotel.

lovely song, slowdance.


Life:
"Death and all his Friends" Coldplay
REALLLY?!?!? haha

Drinking Song:
"Head Honcho" Devotchka
WOOOoo love it.


High School:
"Swallowed in the Sea" Coldplay
wow.


College:
"CHanges" David Bowie.

OMG YESS
this is perfect, i totally see myself walking around campus and having this playing, me being like what the hell am i doing here? what am i doing with my life?

Mental Breakdown:
"Too busy Thinking about my Baby" Marvin Gaye.

WHOA, the only mental breakdown of my life and this seems to fit it exactly

Driving:
"3rd Planet" Modest Mouse.

i'm lovin' it.


Flashback:
"Let It Be" The Beatles
That seems to fit my philosophy

Getting Back Together:
"Carousel" Iron & WIne.

hmmm.


Wedding:
"The Same Deep Water as you" the Cure
HAHA

Birth of Child:
"Movie Theme" Beck.

why couldn't this have come up first?
probably one of his most slow depressing songs.. haha.


Final Battle:
"Fever" Azure Ray
omg yes, my final battle is like over a sickness trying to take my lover.
that's like the first line of the song "go away, go away"
oh shit. that's sad.


Death Scene:
"Above you, Below Me" Badly Drawn Boy.

i guess it's like in a nutshell, KALYAH.
the end?

Funeral Song:
"Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues again"
uhm.
not what i would have requested, but K!

End Credits:
"love song" Sara bariabsdabjaless.
(i have NO idea how to spell her last name)

I have the oddest life movie. i go from being down, to being young, to being sad, to being in love to being sad.

oh. uh.

time to TRY and study.
hah

No comments: