26.6.08

who loves the sun?


Who loves the sun
Who cares that it makes plants grow
Who cares what it does
Since you broke my heart

Who loves the wind
Who cares that it makes breezes
Who cares what it does
Since you broke my heart

Who loves the rain
Who cares that it makes flowers
Who cares that it makes showers
Since you broke my heart

Who loves the sun
Who cares that it is shining
Who cares what it does
Since you broke my heart

The Velvet Underground
-who loves the sun?

i love the sun, rain and the wind, how could you not love such beautiful natural occurences.
now this is not necessarily relatable, but every snowflake that falls from the sky is different. not one snowflake, out of the millions and billions and trillions of snow that falls eachyear are identical.

Lou reed encompassed everything cool, everything he did was so effortless. and sexy.

I Am Always Tired.

not even coffee helps me anymore.

No comments: