16.6.08

Rhineland (Heartland)

Let me just take a lesson from one of my many horrid summer classses, economics.
Opportunity cost.
in layman's terms, this is when someone needs to or want's to do something, but has the opportunity of doing another thing, as well. when this happens, it tends to cause uncertainty: which path do i choose, etc. when looking at this you need to look at all of the factors, time, money, BLAH.
BASICALLY
what i am trying to say is, why do i forgo sleep every day for summer school?
looking at opportunity cost i TOTALLY made the wrong decision. shiiiit.
i went to bed at 4 woke up at 6
don't start class til fucking 5 pm.
like really? what will i do with my day. study some, but one can only study for so long before going to a 3 hour math class. watch some shows online, readdd, ugh.
what i need is a car. cause then, I could have woken up at 2
and STIL made it in time.
YES I FINALLY WON A GAME OF CHESS.
not to sound like a complete geek, but i have been trying to beat the game of chess on my computer and i FINALLY did.
on to my second cup of coffee, just so i don't fall asleep. actually i think i'm gonna go to the library.
i'll finish this post later.

No comments: